The best talking mobile phone with keyboard and voice control for blind and visually disabled people. New with android web browser and Telegram app!
The BlindShell Classic is the most accessible cell phone for visually impaired and blind people! With physical keyboard and more than 30 applications and functions, we have integrated the most useful functions of a smartphone into a phone that is simple and user-friendly!
Keyboard with large buttons
BlindShell Classic has a keyboard with large, tactile buttons, for comfortable phone control.
Object tagging application
Tooth paste or facecream? With the help of Object tagging application you will be able to distinguish between them within a few seconds.
What features does BlindShell Classic have?
BlindShell Classic is full of application and smart features. But don´t worry, you can use only the one you want.
- Call history
- SMS to more recipients
- Contact back up and import
- Android web browser
- Telegram messenger
- SOS button
- Object tagging
- FM radio
- Internet radio
- Music player
- Book reader
- Unite converter
- Service menu
- Weather forcast
- GPS lokation
- Color recognition
Frequenty Asked Questions
Can I control the phone using my voice?
BlindShell can be controlled by voice using simple commands. To be able to do that you need internet connection. Nevertheless, you can use also the keypad.
Can I read emails on my BlindShell Classic?
BlindShell Classic is a simple and smart phone that has many online functions. One of them is a possibility to acces yout email.
Can I listen to music on BlindShell?
You can listen to music in mp3 player and there is also YouTube implemented.
Is there a camera on BlindShell Classic?
Yes, there is! You can take pictures or use it for the Object Tagging application together with the QR codes.
Documents to dowload
Want to find out all the details? Here you can download detailed instructions for using BlindShell Classic.
Audio manual (EN)
- BlindShell Classic Phone Audio Tutorial
- Welcome and Information on the BlindShell Classic
- Box Contents and Inserting the Battery
- Inserting SIM and SD cards
- Orientation to the BlindShell Classic Phone
- Charging the BlindShell
- Turning on the BlindShell and Using the Interactive Tutorial
- Basic Menu Navigation and Turning Off the Phone
- Status Information and Bluetooth
- The BlindShell Classic Manual
- Getting Help
- Exploring the Settings of the BlindShell Classic
- Connecting to a WIFI Network
- Updating the BlindShell Classic
- Configuring Sounds, Ringtones and Alerts
- Configuring Keyboard Options
- Configuring Display Options
- Format SD Card
- Date, Time and Time Zone
- About Phone and How To Register
- Phone Menu Mode
- Working With Contacts
- Configuring Single Button Dialing and SOS Button
- Using the BlindShell with Your Voice
- Making and Receiving Calls
- Working with Text Messages
- Overview of the More Applications Menu
- Minute Timer
- Voice Recorder
- Music Player
- Internet Radio
- FM Radio
- Camera and Images
- Color Indicator
- Object Tagging
- Updating The Phone
- Copyright Information
Do you want to review all the specifications of your phone? You can download an overview of all parameters here.
- GSM: 900/1800/1900MHz
- WCDMA: 2100MHz
- LTE-FDD: B1/B3/B7/B20
The USA mobile network info:
- BlindShell phones work only with T-mobile and its virtual network operators
- CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz
- RAM memory: 512MB
- Phone memory: 4GB (2.8GB – User data data)
- Support for SD cards up to 32GB
- Display: 2.8 inch TFT color display, 240px * 320px
- SIM cards: dual SIM – 2x micro SIM card
- Camera: 2.0MPx
- Battery: 1800mAh
- Weight: 76g phone without battery, 35g battery
- Size: 133mm × 58mm × 19mm
- Head: 1,399 W/Kg (10g)
- Body: 1,611 W/Kg (10g)
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM radio
- LED light
- SOS button