Do you have a question? You might also find it here.
BlindShell Classic LITE
Can the phone be controlled by voice?
The BlindShell Classic can be controlled by voice. Just connect it to the internet. It is controlled using simple commands and it is also possible to control it using the keyboard.
Can I read emails on my phone?
BlindShell Classic is a simple smartphone that offers many internet features, including e-mail.
Can I listen to music on my phone?
BlindShell Classic has a built-in music player, as well as the ability to listen to FM radio and internet radio. You can also play videos or audio on YouTube.
Who is BlindShell Classic LITE for?
This phone model is intended for all visually impaired and blind people who use the basic functions of a mobile phone and do not need an internet connection. It is intended for older or more modest users.
How do the LITE and Classic models differ?
The LITE model is the simplest mobile phone for the blind. It has all the basic features that work offline, and no internet connection is required.
BlindShell Classic Manuals
BlindShell Classic LITE manuals
BlindShell Baroque Manuals
BlindShell Classic Audio Manual (EN)
- BlindShell Classic Phone Audio Tutorial
- Welcome and Information on the BlindShell Classic
- Box Contents and Inserting the Battery
- Inserting SIM and SD cards
- Orientation to the BlindShell Classic Phone
- Charging the BlindShell
- Turning on the BlindShell and Using the Interactive Tutorial
- Basic Menu Navigation and Turning Off the Phone
- Status Information and Bluetooth
- The_BlindShell Classic Manual
- Getting Help
- Exploring the Settings of the BlindShell Classic
- Connecting to a WIFI Network
- Updating the BlindShell Classic
- Configuring Sounds, Ringtones and Alerts
- Configuring Keyboard Options
- Configuring Display Options
- Format SD Card
- Date, Time and Time Zone
- About Phone and How To Register
- Phone Menu Mode
- Working With Contacts
- Configuring Single Button Dialing and SOS Button
- Using the BlindShell with Your Voice
- Making and Receiving Calls
- Working with Text Messages
- Overview of the More Applications Menu
- Minute Timer
- Voice Recorder
- Music Player
- Internet Radio
- FM Radio
- Camera and Images
- Color Indicator
- Object Tagging
- Updating The Phone
- Copyright Information